WAEES services a wide variety of clients reflecting the diversity of our analytical capabilities. With every client, our goal is to ensure that we deliver valuable and insightful information while remaining flexible to meet the changing needs of a project.
The WAEES Business Philosophy:
We provide unbiased, relevant, and factual agricultural analysis and forecasts to agribusiness, policy makers, trade organizations, NGO’s, consultants, and others interested in agriculture for the purpose of helping decision makers make informed choices. We conduct our business with the highest level of integrity and deal honestly with all clients providing analytical solutions specifically supporting and addressing their business challenges and opportunities.
Our customized analysis and products are directed at those players who make decisions affecting the future of global agriculture. These players include:
- agribusinesses identifying new markets, quantifying market size, evaluating new technologies, assessing the impact of new domestic or trade policies, and many others
- government policy makers evaluating the impact of alternative policies or who want a modeling tool to help make informed decisions
- commodity groups who want to evaluate the implications of a set of particular policy options to determine the impacts on their industry
- strategic planners who are looking for market growth opportunities, trying to make sense of what is possible with regional plans within a global supply and demand balance, identifying the primary drivers of demand growth by commodity and geography, and many others
- decision makers evaluating environmental impacts of alternative policies, technologies, etc.